Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. On booking online or signing our booking form when making reservation over the phone or by email, you are deemed to have read and accepted our Booking Conditions and are accepting the terms of these conditions on behalf of all persons in the party
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement with Asia Pearl Travel - Day Tours (a division of Vietnam Tour Tailor comapany LTD.). By entering the site you accept these terms and conditions.
Tour prices are net price and quoted in American dollar per person
2. Payment Method
a / Payment via OnePay.vn
When you receive our quote encrypted, you will find a link in the letter, click it and you connect to the OnePay.vn website for payment. You will continue the following steps of this common system. The process is very simple as you can click to pay and the result will appear clearly with the note: "Your Transactions have been finished" right after the sucessful payment.
Details of OnePay.vn fees:
- All Transactions would be charged 3% of the total money. This amount is meant to be paid by customers depositing for the services (because of this extra fee so that we would only ask for a Deposit of the total amount of services cost)
Note: We would normally accept Vietnamese Dong and USD. USD is always prefered!
Difference of OnePay.vn and PayPal:
- If you transfer money from a USD account opened outside the U.S., add 3.9% + U.S. $ 0.3 as PayPal fees to your total.
- If the transfer was made from an account not in dollars, add 3.9% + 2.5% (exchange fee) + U.S. $ 0.3 as PayPal fees to your total.
To avoid the complication for our customers, we will count those costs and add to your order
Note: When Paypal or have reason to doubt that your payment is fraudulent, we have the right to keep your reservation and ask for another payment method.
- The transaction is totally easy and safe. Your private information of creditcards would be hidden so that it is safe to do that online.
- The Payment transaction is simple: Just 1 click to view the details of payment and you can also fill in the requested form with your private information.
- When finished the payment, the result will appear clearly with the note to show that the payment is made. Then both of Vietnam Tour Tailor and customers will be able to view the result.
b / Bank Transfer:
Fees are charged to the Customer. You will find below the bank details of Vietnam Tour Tailor:
Recipient Name: Do Duc Phong
Beneficiary Account Number: 101020000524793
Bank Name: VIETIN BANK
Bank Address: Hoan Kiem DISTRICT, HANOI, VIETNAM.
Swift code or code for the bank transfer: ICBVVNVX
c / Payment via Western Union
Use our following information:
Last name: Do Duc
Address: No. 35/191, Thach Ban Street, Long Bien District, Hanoi City, Vietnam Country.
Number ID: 145171216
Phone: +84 988836118
And send us the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) and PIN (if needed) after your sending money.
3. Included in quoted programs:
- Fully guided sightseeing as noted in the itinerary (including all entrance fees)
- Junk Cruise Reservation at passenger's requests.
4. Deposit and Cancellation
Deposit can be settled via one of our payment method above.
Cancellation by customer will be charged as follow:
Cancellation by Vietnam Tour Tailor
The contract between the services rendered by Vietnam Tour Tailor may be canceled by us for reasons related to a situation of force majeure, political, health, natural disaster, plane, etc.. In all such instances of cancellation, registrants are fully reimbursed, but can not claim any compensation.
5. Final Payment
For your convenience, the balance shall be settled in Hanoi by either Cash or Credit Card (please note that Credit Card payment would cost another 3 percents of transaction fee)
Normally before departure, our Cruise specialist will meet you at your convenience time for tour briefing and settle the balance.
Vietnam Tour Tailor is committed to supporting the highest standards for the Fair Handling of Personal Information. We recognise that some visitors to our website may have concerns about the information they provide to us and how we treat that information.
Voucher will be issued after the booked trip is confirmed and deposit is completed. A service voucher will be sent by email/fax to passenger.
- Vietnam Tour Tailor undertakes to provide to the Customer for all services mentioned in the quote / contract given by Vietnam Tour Tailor.
- During the course of the trip, the Customer must comply with the regulations announced by the guide or by the responsible service provider.
- Anything that happens outside the program or contract awarded is not the responsibility of Vietnam Tour Tailor.
- Vietnam Tour Tailor is responsible to the Customer as an intermediary between the client and various service providers (planes, hotels, transport, restaurants, boats ...) Vietnam Tour Tailor must in all cases do its best to satisfy the customer, but should not be confused with these various services, which in any event, retain their own responsibility.
Both parties undertake to achieve the above clauses. In case of problems, they agree to seek an amicable solution unu hope, cooperation and mutual respect. In the event such negotiation and mutual understanding would fail, discussions, claims or disputes will be finally settled by arbitration through the Vietnam International Arbitration Center (viac) to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI ) of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. All claims must be submitted to our office in Hanoi by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 30 days after the end of services, Vietnam Tour Tailor not take any responsibility for complaints received more than 30 days after the end of services.
All confirmations are generally confirmed by return email/fax within 24 hours.
*More question, please Contact Us
Halong Bay cruise was fantastic and the price they gave was really good. I will recommend this...Wander Mr.
Dear Asia Pearl Travel I hope this message will be published on your website somewhere...Miss Louise Marston - Australian
After having done much research of tours to Vietnam and Cambodia, we chose Asia Pearl Travel...John Neville Durrant